How you can help
The creation of a new health sciences academy is a tremendous undertaking. However, with abundant support, we can translate the vision of the Patan Academy of Health Sciences into a reality. In Nepal, small efforts have large and far-reaching consequences. Any assistance you can generously provide will have a substantial impact toward improving the plight of the destitute people of rural Nepal.
PAHS is particularly in need of scholarships for disadvantaged but highly capable students. Thus we request all interested to sponsor for scholarships of PAHS students.
We do also accept the help in other forms Like:
- Scholarships to enable underprivileged students from rural areas to attend PAHS
- Donations of educational materials
- People who can teach basic science classes at PAHS, and want to become volunteer faculty members on a rotating basis
- People who can research potential funding sources for PAHS
- Funds to build laboratories, lecture halls, and the library